Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

her boyfriend melted

Well, I got the grand opportunity to eat with lady friends in town. They had some damn funny things to say. If you believe naively that woman can't be dirty, then here is your wake up call.

Well, one friend mentioned that a friend of her sister's had to return a purchase. The item was a vibrator. What I learned from my other friend was that vibrators are sometimes called BOBs, or Battery Operated Boyfriends. Well, the sad case for this fella was that he melted.

Now, get out your laughing that a vibrator melted -- I cried, and I'll finish the story.

Supposedly there was battery and wiring issue that caused the vibrator to melt while in operation in a drawer or otherwise not "busy" or "visiting". That would have been quite a sadder story had it fried itself during intimacy.

No comments: