Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, March 17, 2008

be still, my wallet

Bill Clinton visits Fort Wayne. His Pinocchio nose was on time, but he was 15 minutes late! I, state your lie, do solemnly swear to lie about the truth, conjure up a whole new truth, so help me fraud. Wow, and to think that many of his supporters will be aching with a St. Patrick's Day hangover, surprisingly ironic since Clinton likes green (as money is green).

I am looking forward to your dedicated and blind voting this election for my wife and all my fellow asses, er, I mean democrats so that we can win big this Fall. I'm keen on getting to the White House again, without all the stuff like 'work' to be done. I can more fully dedicate my time to helping young intern minds and bodies grow to their natural potential.

No comments: