Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, March 17, 2008

crazy aside

I did get fired from my job. The exit interview, a bad idea in my opinion, went like. You are [gruff] when approached. That was correct, as my team leader made every day like a Rob Zombie roller coaster without the pleasant end of the ride. Instead, I'm sure there was either a perpetual loop or simple a section of incomplete track leading to "my" end. Anyway, I could have told the third person in charge who conducted the interview this, but ...

my team leader was in the room with me. So, I can't berate that person in front of her, making any headway. Even though I will not use this short-lived job as a reference, I don't want to burn any bridges. Making enemies is a bad policy. So, I have been submitting electronic resume's again.

I'm not sore about it. The days were long and unpleasant, I didn't get fired unreasonably, and so there is no bad blood. They didn't think I would pan out, making that decision before the 90 day period. Technically, I was hoping to be transfered to another team to do a better job -- not having the stress of the team leader there.

No comments: