Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

technically speaking ...

So, I put together a project for work. It took me a bit of time. I emailed the work, but thought I ought to have a back up plan if that fails.

Yep, the server got 2 of 30 emails I sent. I also put the work together so that the people there had only to click on file, then hit print. Apparently, that was too technical for the GM. I showed him click, print.

I discovered that the margin parameters (maximum range) for the presently-used printer were inferior to the printer I use at home, so, I will later show the staff how to go into MS Word, click picture and change the size allowing it to fit neatly on the ONE page for each and every entry.

In the end, I got a, "thanks".

It will be good to leave that job and leave them as they left me ... "buried alive in the center of a dead" vacuum of complacency and idiocy.

They can then shout, "Khan" very loudly so that it echoes into space.

1 comment:

MR said...

next, a CAD drawing of the most efficient way to lay out pepperoni so as not to use more than necessary.