Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

work

Hey! These numbers don't match!

.... "Well, get them to blink in sequence!" .... +

Yeah, sometimes they don't. You have to take these numbers .... (2 on a sheet of a daily report), add them, then subtract from this number here on the computer. Now, make sure to correctly put positive or negative on it. Okay, that's it!

Thankfully one "m" taught me this and it came in handy on Monday and last night. I, personally, want to know why there is the error and would prefer to fix it, rather than bypass it all the time. Generally speaking, this doesn't happen, but twice in one week --- there's something peculiar. I have my suspicion and I'll see if I'm right.

Anyway, yet another page in the manual on how to work there, by ... me.

+ Airplane 2

No comments: