Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

a smile

The "eyes" girl, whom I'm written about at work is ... terribly young. That dismissed apart from her cuteness in an uncle or father sort of perspective now ... yes, clearly I'm old enough to be her father. There's another girl at work, I'll have to discover her age too. She's nice, but likely young too. Oh, well, I'm not supposed to be inter-store dating anyway.

My good deeds were not in vain at work. I made a couple of things possible and that didn't hurt anyone and it didn't backfire.

Still, at work, I feel like I'm digging instead of filling. It's difficult to claim you're climbing when you keep going deeper.

1 comment:

MR said...

so I take it you listened to their LIES and are going to continue to work for these PIGS while you maybe, possibly, look for another job?