Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

comfortably ill

Unsightly and gross. There are the posse' of assistants who feel just fine and dandy free to use the restroom for library time -- you get my meaning. Now, I, on the other hand don't. The only tine I use public bathrooms for such is when I am ill. These other guys use typical eupheisms like making deposit at [toilet company or plumbing company name], or whatever -- too gross to mention.

What they don't get and I do, is who wants to see a mgr stepping happily and lighter out of the bathroom, hopefully washing for minutes in the sink after making walking easier? Now, I know people have to do it, but doesn't that smack of gross? Dude ... you're handling food now? You just let loose something long-since dead -- so much so that CSI would seek archeological help.

No comments: