Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

More cut marks

I have a few more, new, cut marks to add to the line of sores and "what's that there" when people see my arms, legs, and other parts. I rarely got marks while teaching, but usually came home smelling of sweat -- all schools were off in temp and my hands would be rainbowed with markers and highlighters and pens. The graphite and chalk came off fairly well.

Now, I come home with a sweaty tinge, that work smell, cigarettes (from smokers at work) and regional smells -- RR by place, chemicals at work, and (if you have a good sense of smell) the lake water.

I'd kinda like to smell, through due course of closeness, like a stunning woman at work. She's sweet, mouthwatering, but ... I don't stand a chance. I'm wildcat and she MLB.

She spoke a bit about what she did before coming to the company. It seems to me that she could make more money doing the office stuff she was doing before.

MR will hate my reference to her, but Sheryl Crow's "First Cut is the Deepest" rolls in my head about her. It's a "Crush" and sadly not a "Sex Type Thing".

No comments: