Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Legit or not, a complaint

Too often do I see 'gers of "distinction" idly watching while others work. I understand that they are making observations, but good golly! I think they are, too often, idle or stopped. I think stopped and engine off, not idling at all.

Hey there 'ger ... you plan on doing something or just making the best wall you can between where I am and where I need to be? It lends itself to a perspective of, "those who can't/won't, command". I think therein is an oversight some 'gers are not understanding and not seeing. Folly in command.

2 comments:

MR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MR said...

You don't have to be a philosopher to know that you gain respect by working WITH the employees and they take their cues from your efforts and example. Those guys apparently just don't care.