Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Go back to school!

I got an order yesterday that involved fractions. That isn't bad, but then I had to apply fractions to fractions to fractions ... it was a good mind exercise.

Yes, I would like 1/4 of 1/3 of the whole like this, then 1/8 like this then 3/12 like this , one half like this and add things that don't go on things you eat.

Crazy, I tell you, Crazy!

It all comes from not wanting to buy more than one!

Yeah, I'll have the minivan dooley with side vents and rear spoiler. Come to think of it, put spinners on it and install larger wheels and smaller summer-only tires. I want a woodgrain finish inside and out, with a tropical isle painting on the left and crimson terror on the right, a My Pretty Pony on the hood.

Okay ... that will be $175,000

No comments: