Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I hate to be right

oh wait, I enjoy being right!

I mentioned so long ago my quitting of Lost for it seemed to me to never address the underlying issue of people trapped on a friggin' island with tattooed sharks, polar bears, mysterious grey cloud and a conspiracy. It seems to me that many Lostphiles are going to the next floor, having finished shopping there. People, people, people, I could have saved you a few hours and told you to shop elsewhere for entertainment, but you woulnd't have listened.

I'm not sure if Lost has jumped the tattooed shark, but it sounds like it's close. I did enjoy the analogy that I read here on Barbie and Ken, who I guess are Johnny-come-lately brother and sister team+ they had in season one.

+ When I use the term team, I mean that they portrayed them as at-odds siblings, later showing incest between the two -- ew, but there were bigger issues. While these characters left, I think Walt did the best with, "drive me off this picture" ++ or something to close to it.


++ Harvey Koreman in Blazing Saddles.

1 comment:

Cerpicio said...

The "brother and sister", if you are referring to Boone and ...what's-her'name -- they were step-brother / step-sister; not blood-relations.

(Did I miss any puctuation in that message?)