Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Secondhand Lions

It was a great movie! I was hesitant to believe so until i saw it. It reminded me much of Princess Bride with swashbuckling and boyish dreams and adventure. There was intrigue, doubt, relationship growths and fadings. It had implications, but no sex shown. Apart from the profanity, it could have been a kid's book. I'm glad that they didn't make Michael Cain's character the daring do-all with passion and power, but more as a reserved person.

There is nothing bad to say about this movie. It has re-watchability (credits to credits). I found it interesting that Robert Duvall was in a movie with Kyra Sedgwick.

The overall message was "true love". I shant give away more of the movie.

No comments: