Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

N Korea's rooster act

I would call it peacock act, but there's nothing pretty about it. Although I'm not in agreement on many levels with China, it could be a powerful nation to put N Korea back into line. I might suggest a short monologue (as it's full of rhetorical questions) like this (as China speaks with N Korea):

So ... I was kind of wondering if you'd like to continue to be called North Korea. You would? I think, if you thought about it at all, China (us) could very well run military through your country and take it like Germany did France. You could be China's little brother to south, still called China. North Korea would then, virtually vanish from the map and well ... victorious get to write the history, so ...

You get my point?

No comments: