Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Bush bashing?

Barbra Streisand does comedy skit ... ha! I don't think so. I will again mention that I disagree on a number of points with Bush, but this crap -- why? I wonder if the entertainers don't read and smell their own crap? Dixie Chicks ... anybody remember this group that went up North to make money? Look, SNL might do some lampooning, but hey ... the TV audience isn't paying for it, so you can protest by stop watching it. When you paid for ... choke, chuckle, snicker; paid for a Streisand ticket, then you got screwed. Oh, I mean that you got her singing and "comedy" skits. I guess, if she's done this kind of stuff before, you couldn't be surprised, but you are sitting there having paid for it. Likely, you didn't want a political satire, least of all from her. I could be wrong, but doubt it.

No comments: