Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Expect More

I do! MR responding to my criping about pork in congress and access to bills and the pork on them showed me that link. It was signed into effect by Bush. I expect more for: it DOES NOT show me the law that was approved nor list the HB number. It DOES NOT show me pork. It IS NOT indepedantly reviewed, but rather reviewed by ... shock -- lawmakers and other government agencies. Find a single name of a reviewer ... uh ... uh ... er ... you can't.

I will ASSUME it is only it its infancy and will really detail what it is they are showing viewers. By its own standards, I rank it ineffective. I like the idea, but showing this law and funding is effective, that one not, what the bill entails in its ENTIRETY. I am not cynical here, just that I read it and there's little there to read to make an opinion.

No comments: