Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blinded


Blinded
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
I took this at hospital months ago. Now, I'm not blinded by anything ... say, like the sun that hasn't shown its full self in quite some time! My goodness this fall is gloomy! The only bright things are the colors, but sadly dulled with the gloom. I'd kinda like a nice, bright day -- maybe three before all the leaves are gone.

I have a couple of trees here that don't drop their leaves for just any storm or just any cold, but only severe cold or tornado wind. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with the trees, but they are greedy leave hoarders that keep raking a full-season job, regardless of the rest of the area. BTW: if you have a chain link fence ... you are going to get leaves and its inescapable. The leaves will be mostly neighbors' leaves.

Some time I'll see a shot like this again and shoot it with my camera rather than this lackluster pic from the cellphone.

No comments: