Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yippie Kai Aye!

MR found that he had two copies of Die Hard (original) and gave me a copy.  Thanks MR!  I have yet to watch it, but will see it again soon.  It's a super-unrealistic movie, but it's good.  I like Alan Rickman, am so-so on Bruce Willis.  The now-dead Fabio from Money Pit is unfunny here, but makes for a good evil henchman.
 
Now I have the movie ... Ho Ho Ho!
....
I am trying to get Hills Have Eyes (2006) to see how rotten it is.  I am not paying for a rental on a movie that is likely as bad as George Foreman Grill infomercial.  While I was at MR's we saw a bit of a Jet Li movie that was terrible.  It had Bob Hoskins lending a few Roger Rabbit jokes.  "For all the times you kicked my ass?"  Jet Li has since announced his "last martial arts epic".  What does that mean?  Does that mean, no more bouncing ever or mearly no more Oddessey/Illiad Jet Kune Do?

No comments: