Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Talents might be used later

From Smoking Gun, there's a crew that might use their apparel and mannurisms to good use in jail and prison. Hey! Is that a stolen item you got up there? I guess the cellmates were just that, cellmates. I wonder what kind of attractive areas there are in Kentucky for the likes of them. I'm happy they were caught, hopefully they were put into jail with their stolen goods (clothes) for interesting themes in county jail. I think there will be more than stolen kisses there.

1 comment:

MR said...

This blog has become an indicator of perversions, thereby assuming the role of perverse itself. Certainly I know these things are out there, but converting this media to one-stop-shopping is tantamount to visiting the Jerry Springer webpage. I have no fascination with analyzing perversions, and especially not calling attention to them. They are categorically dismissed on sight. I have no curiousity as to the quantity or the depth of their perversions, I know simply that the depth of sickness is a constantly developing field, the R&D neverends and sicker, crazier people are born every day--but I have no interest in observing the results of their mania.