Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy to be Wrong

Woman was reuinited with kidnapped daughter. The apprehension of the perpetrator was aided by a sister-in-law, who was right enough to stop the crime from continuing. For her efforts, I'm sure the mother will be eternally grateful. The abductor, was as many suspected -- distraught woman who (as thought barron) recently miscarried. This might, and I mean might, lead researchers into chemical aid to women suffering post-partem depression, as this can be a wicked experience with varying degrees and duration. It was, thankfully unsuccessfully, tried as a reason that a Texas woman drowned her four/five children, dragging one screaming to his death. My remark simply there, notpost-partem depression, but rather evil wrapped in "insanity".

Gosh -- I'm so insane, I'll have to live a reasonably sane life, never seek counseling and raise all these kids. I'm very smart and can ... wait a moment, I've an IQ of about 94 with some education. I'm not clever at all. Hey, you gotta believe me, I'm mad and hid it well!

Anyway, I guess this will lead to nothing, but perhaps, with enough crime cases shown, society will about burst with crap and decide that enough is friggin' enough! If you see crime -- stop it! That should be the new policy.

No comments: