Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shit her

even that would be painful. Look, can't you see it's the last act of a desperate exhibitionist?

I don't care if it's the last act of Henry the VIII, I'm leaving!

My suggestion is ... get backstage to be the prop person and make sure that she dies for art -- really, suffering and all. I don't like her and haven't liked her. She has been the face of Christianity, when it suited their purpose, now, she's doing a mock crucifiction. I'd suggest it be her last concert. Now, I'd do it on just principle -- in that I don't like her, but ...
now I'd be revered by Muslims, Jews, and Christians alike. I killed that -- thing, called Madonna.

I could even have either Robert England to jump onto stage to finish the act, or have a Hellraiser moment, when some super-graphic masochistic fatality. "We have such sights to show you!"

Better still, don't go and let the empty place pull in no money, leaving the "star" to fade away.

"Like a victim; hey! Killed for the very first time. Like a vi-i-ic-tim, bleeding and then dying."

+ news of this was courtesy of my brother-in-law

No comments: