Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Rick James after the slap


Rick James after the slap
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
left in wonder why he was slapped by good friend, "Darkness" Charlie Murphy. "But that was weeks ago."

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug", Rick James confesses. If you ever want a reason not to do cocaine, watch Charlie Murphy true Hollywood storeis from Dave Chappelle. Candid display of degraded intellect from drug use.
....
In this scene, he was flying high, but generally happy. I'd like to think that if I iwere bartending, that I would, not be high-but exceeding happy mostly. Having to finally deal with the fifraf that came and stayed would weigh down on me. Ultimately, I would either surrender to alcohol or much more wisely, quit.

"Com on Dave, give me a break."
"One break, coming up!"+

+ Van Halen's, Change

No comments: