Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

She's got a ...

Thanks Jeffy! You do know she could hear you?
Jeffy, "She's got a mustache!" about a young girl at the drive through. Yeah, it's called hormones. Teen years are cruel on everyone.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop him, as he was in the backseat, his uncle -- my friend, was driving. I'm sure we got the "special" Arby sandwiches that day.
[whispered in the back of Arby's] "Hey ... did you throw out those dropped onion rings?
Yeah.
Well, get them for me.
But, I ...
Just get 'em!

...
Hey, isn't she the one who ...
was the error that I made, I chewed some shoe leather -- hence my need to replace them. This statement was made apart from the other one. My series of adults-only song lyrics and song titles really place me in a category by myself. No one else would stand close.

2 comments:

MR said...

lest ye forget, "YOU SHOT THE..."

[Crossbow]

Marcus said...

I posted that wicked terrible statement I made in a long ago blog. Yes, using a racial slur is much, much worse. Of that, I am guilty. Curse it!