Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary to the folks today

My father called today after Mom saw the doctor.  He has okayed the double knee replacement surgery.  It might be another month or so before it happens, but it was joyous news, none the less.
 
Today is their anniversary, so in celebration they are going out to a fancy-schmancy meal somewhere ... I was not given that info.
 
My sister sent me an electronic (e-card, via hallmark) for the folks.  Laptops are great, as I can tote that bad boy around and show them -- hey!  Here's your romance card, c/o my little (but older) sister.

1 comment:

MR said...

Ha... I wonder why you weren't given the info regarding the time and location of dinner?

You'll just have to sit in the back of their car and wait for them.

"So... where are we eating? Summit Club?"