Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, July 17, 2006

photo afficiando

Monkeyjack and Dave have a tendency or preference for taking someone else's camera and leaving butt shots on their roll/card.  Monkeyjack openly asked to have a cellphone camera shot of (a known person)'s "humps".  Supposedly -- shot from below, "scary".  (a known person)'s response, "I don't want to get bigger".
 
I was out of the loop on that, and I didn't want in on it either.
"Hey.  Do you mind if I photograph your 'significant other's*' body parts?"
"No.  Sure.  Go right ahead."
 
It's a strange world.  I believe they were trying to get a new picture to send like a plague (virus can be treatable) on cellphones -- a bad chain message, "pass it on and spread the pain"
 
There were some women unknown to me down there that I would have loved to photograph ... starting with their faces--the cheeks people see more commonly
 
* significant other being girl/boyfried, spouse, fiance--or some other relation

2 comments:

davesbeachbar said...

In my defence the camera was left at my house and I didn't take it. Neither have I ever asked anyone for pictures of their "naughty bits", but I would be interested in seeing what was taken..purely in the sence of sience. Sometimes I miss not having a phone that can receive pictures.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Mantra Films has sold over $100 million in "Girls Gone Wild" videos??

Geez, if they can do that, maybe I can at least earn lunch money.