Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bitch about Mitch

The Governor has mailings.  I unsubscribed to no avail.  He spams me, or rather his supporters do.  I eventually blocked his address.  Since I saw nothing from the dweeb in a while, I thought -- freedom, but no.  The moment I turned off the block -- the masseages came in like mosquitos.  I fianlly "updated" my account and entered a random aol address.  This seems cruel, but it isn't.  AOL always gives warnings about new addresses, foreign mail, etc.  Whoever got it is likely to have AOL kill it daily.  If you can't win, give it another target.
 
As far as governor ... I think, like many others -- flunky!  Did you skip ehtics, do C work in Economics and excel inspeech class with project:  talk about anything for ten mintues -- tangents allowed?  I know its a tough job, but what I see is a lingering, sleeping-perhaps, state economy, job sources, and chest pounding.
 
I must lease the highway.  That's okay, if people then stop using it, then Indiana gets the money from the foreign company ($4 billion, I think upfront) and they maintain an unused road because nobody wants to pay higher rates and send the money out of the country.  The state government passes crud, sometimes co-authored by the governor, naming places, finalizing the daylight savings time -- welcome to the 48 other states Indiana -- ancient weaspons and a hokey religion
 
There are people in the state govenment who take surveys to learn of constuents' concerns and perspectives.  Mike Ripley, David Long do that.  Thanks for your interest and I do vote for you, because ... you do care.
 
To the mayor of my city and to the current governor, "Why don't you just quit!"+
 
+ Dorf on Golf

No comments: