Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, May 19, 2006

More Damnits!

I got back from work and things just went wrong, wrong, wrong … I'm still, “Damniting!”
I guess, suppose – Dell is shipping me my charger. They called saying that it would be yet ANOITHER week to get the thing. If I still wanted it, I had to call, otherwise they would cancel my order. What sense does that make? Anyway, after calling (only and LAST day to do so, and they just called me today), I got a hold of a person. She told me that it shipped today. What the?

Spilt milk, wheel is loose on lawn mower, connect died today, bills due, Verizon wireless won’t let you over pay a bill … pay a couple months ahead … yet, another damnit!

It was my first word as a child. Today it was my most frequently used, except maybe “quiet” to the class that would not hush.

No comments: