Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

hippy hydra bat

Another half day with the kids paying half attention. They are sweet and have resigned themselves to the fact that I'm going to be with them for a while. There was a hurry, a flush ... I forgot we were supposed to watch a video ... oh, well ... Monday!
I got body checked, accidently by Mackenzie, who, of course, continued to body check me while I made noise because of it. Izaiah hugs every adult ... it's his thing. Dawson hugs me -- daily.
We wiped out more work, having an understanding of cm and inches today ... the difference between the two, somewhat.

2 weeks of plans ... my mind is stirring, which is better than what it was doing at 2:35 ... I think my tiredness was making me drool. I passed out from poor sleep, for tomorrow I'll be chauffer for a non-driver.

In the world of the cryptic and strange, Lori called me about a wedding I'm supposed to photograph. Interestingly enough, I asked a few times about it, with no results. Now, apparently, this person is panicking about it. I didn't call her because I didn't have the number. I called today, but nothing. I guess it's not that big of a deal, right?
Catch this! Lori doesn't know the person's last name. I think I have a solution:
Don't ger involved very far with people you don't know. If you don't know their last name, then you don't really know them. I'm worse here ... a third party, who's never met her. I said yes, why?

No comments: