Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bore (the movie)

Hey! The Earth's entertainment is slowing. We must drive to the center of it to find a way to reheat it. I know... let's run more Will & Grace, Brokeback Mountain, Matrix TV series, evening soaps, 45-season shows, newer and exciting sports X-Games of mud flats roll-car rock climbing, "Who Wants to be Kansas Governor?", Badmitten court TV, "My Three Wives (filmed on location in Utah), Leave It To Cleaver (SCI: 1940s), All In the !@#!@#! Family (00's update), Whose Job is it Anyway?

What's really bad is that the trash on Jerry Springer are terrible. Who watches the show, those people who live it and see it every day. Why?

I stopped watching TV very often. I used to watch Cartoon Network at night, but skip it! There isn't bunk on TV I like. There's hardly a movie I don't cripe about. Doubtful that the enterainment industry would cater to me, but I'd like something that, ya know ... entertains or educates or edutains. New Dectectives used to do this, but they really ticked me off with the 5 minute story stretched out to 40 minutes with 2, 5-minute stories after that of ... we found a dead body and a guy standing next to it with the murder weapon and found that ... uh, he did it.

Discovery also has a "history researcher" who tries to answer questions no one is asking ... did the Nile River really hold Aryian artifacts that the Egyptians knew and used to build the pyramids 5400 B.C. ? I'll spend the next two hours coming close to nothing then being debunked at the end. Thanks for watching. How about Behind the Music of say ... Yani? How about those annoying persons in music like, John Tesh, Enya's ninth unintelligible CD, completely forgotten one hit almost wonders on the top 100 charts never getting to top 40 ... say top 75?

NYPD BULL_____. Next episode ... nudity! Oh ... it's some guy's butt! Great ... I'm done with that show. Cutting edge ... profanity ... that's outrageous, right?!

How about, a good old fashioned funny show with no need for language censors. _____, I remember picture pages with Bill Cosby. I remember using so much foul language and still ... such rude (while rare) comments that I don't need TV to say them outloud. I'd like to see a fiction, you know, like the bad guy trying to kife a cop is killed on the spot. I'd like to see people saying stupid things to each other while going through mundane tasks, not waiting for a laugh track or "live studio audience"

Entertain me with life, fiction that's funny or makes me happy. People in a house for 10 criping about their shirts -- uh, doesn't make me laugh. Also, if the show has to tell you when to laugh (laugh track) it isn't funny.

If the miltary wants to defer some costs, how about "virtual bombing", where you get to select a bomb that already has a target, and you buy it for say, $50 and get the video of it destroying your target. There are some people, I believe, who would pay for the satisfaction that their bomb (adopt a target) did successful hit the target and help support the country, war effort, and military. The statements of, lack-of patriotism due to dis-satisfaction with the war could be changed from "buy war bonds" to "buy liberation bombs".

BTW: I don't like politics, it isn't just this administration, as it were, for congress too writes and passes law

Entertain me by having some air-force one pranks "punk'd" (crude urbanlect) on violnt criminals. "You are free ..."

"Prisoner is escaping" ... fire!
[blam blam blam] chaos, massacre, paperwork and overall lower cost -- it should be a criminal-free society

No comments: