Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

blinks passerby

Time to make the donuts.
I made the donuts.

(meeting yourself coming)

I don't really sleep. I rest and feel unrested. I think that I either: have a fight club somewhere (sans the violence) or I don't know how to mentally and emotionally unload anymore. I think that latter is more likely. I hardly feel refreshed. At one point in time, I could take a 20 minute solid nap and be refreshed for 24 hours. Now, I don't really rest ... I dream and think and don't ever slow in thinking.

1 comment:

MR said...

If I may make a suggestion,

Especially since allergy season is upon us anyway, doubling the benefits, you should try taking a couple of Benad--"NO, THAT WON'T WORK, AND BESIDES I ALREADY TRIED IT AND IT FAILED MISERABLY!!! SEEMINGLY, STRANGELY, IT HAS NO AFFECT ON ME! SEE, I'VE GOT THIS PROBLEM AND THERE IS NO SOLUTION!" --ryls before bed.

P.S.- if that doesn't work, 2 benadryls, three beers.