Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Male pattern boredom

I think it would be safe to say that most of the guys I know would say, "No ... that's okay. I had that yesterday. I'm interested in something else." That's true not only of a dinner, but say, a movie, a TV show, music, entertainment, whatever. Tap, tap, tap ... driving her mad ... scratch, scratch, scratch ... "nervous" habits making her twitch. So what do you want to do? I don't know, but ... not the same as yesterday. I guess we could watch a movie, but I'll probably get up a few times in the middle of it to answer the phone, call on the phone, check my email ... eat something ... I'm not likely to sit there this cold day and sit, sit, sit, sit.
Be it bold adventures or simply a change, the hunter still lurks, still hunting, poised for the strike -- the big thrill; the moment; culmination of all his skills; lovin' or the remote.

Gee thanks dear for the remote. I was hunting for the other.

No comments: