Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kiss me liberty or give me death!


You know the pictures on here might be stolen. Why do I say that? They had printed on them their old master, some Ollen Mills (Heywood) Jablomey. Tomorrow, I'll take the pictures in and get the dates erased. Then they'll be mine now.

from Warner Brothers, Der Fuhrer's Face. It was banned due to the depictiions of the Japanese in general. Nobody would wisely defend Hilter, Mousilini or Hirohito, or the Nazi machine. Depicting a group (race) of people innappropriately, well ... that's something different. I think the bombings do more credit to the cartoonist's work, than the fervor over it legitimacy.

I love USA ... we love it! I'm surprised that Randy Newman didn't repackage this song as I Love USA.

No comments: