Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Doing what I do best ... complain

I examined Pirate Bay. It's an interesting site, but I'll offer a few submissions:

bit torrent -- Do they have links to get a bit torrent extractor? No. You have to go elsewhere for that (not smart)
files -- nice selection, good search tool. Are there single songs that you can find? No. We all know that you'd want every song on a CD. That's why you don't feel burnt or ripped off when you buy a $17 CD and like one song. I'll think I'll offer it all as one huge file, knowing outright, there's no reason to post it that way.

My experience was that after 15 minutes, I wasn't sure if the torrent extractor wasn't working, the site wasn't working, the file was unavailable or if it was my computer. How in the _________________________________________________________ (long series of profain statements) am I supposed to know?!

No comments: