Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bounce Punch Pass

More history was made yesterday as Charlie and I battled robots who would punch and kick us so hard that we'd be knocked cold. Sometimes we'd be dragged away by hands and tentacles saved by our partner. On the trampoline Charlie was Batman, a ninja turtle, himself and Diego.

When not battling, we were walking and riding around the addition seeing, much to Charlie's delight, motorcycles out as the weather was just fine yesterday. Sid walked with us. On this point I am sad. Saturday, she was never comfortable and forelornly looked at me to ease her ... take away the discomfort. She isn't yet to pain, but she's unhappy. When I see her tail rise for the last time, I'll know she can smile no more. This decision I can thankfully pass.

No comments: