Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Freddy Freaker

I'm not the only one who remembers!
--- from the site ---
Freak phone
They played this on MTV a lot in '86 or '87. There was a weird puppet (Freddy Freaker) dancing, and I still don't know what the phone line was all about. But I still remember the jingle (although I don't know what order the verses go in). "1-900-490-FREAK. Freddy Freaker, the dancin' new sensation headin' up the nation, doin' the freak. Call Now 1-900-490-FREAK. Join the party, the fast and easy way, to hear what's jammin' from New York to L.A. Call now. 1-900-490-FREAK. What's happenin' what's jammin', party 'til you drop. Dial and hear the action, what's hot and what's not. Call Now. 1-900-490-FREAK. Two dollars a call, grrrr."
...
Sad to say that it still makes me old

No comments: