Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Monkeyjack throws a big bash

at the cost of everyone there

He instructed me to get vodka. Why I chose the brand I did, made sense, I think because with the limited money I was given he wanted one specific item and all the remaining to be spent on vodka -- cheap.
Cheap I got -- too cheap!
By the end of the night 90% of the people had puked. His nephew came over with friends -- to filtch liquor and they did. One idiot kid got so smashed he forgot he could walk and dragged himself through the house, puking, then putting his hand in it. Step drag, stagger, stagger (Yellowbeard). A couple of people slept in the bathrooms. I walked out to the street and let go there. I woke in the morning to find the rooms filled with lying bodies ... like a mob shoot out ... no blood, but gore everywhere.

I left, but felt the worst I had ever felt. Hours later, while I was propped up on a sofa, I let in Monkeyjack and his at-then girlfriend. They reported that BBS-name Toejam had passed out on the loveseat sofa nd filled it --- filled it with barf. He also nicely broke it. Monkeyjack took all the cleaning supplies he could find.

Nothing really restored things to normal. The smell before I left / before the cleaning was less pleasant than uncleaned kitty litter. That was a bad, bad, bad, bad night.

1 comment: