Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Damn them all!

I shall not legitimize these--parasites of humanity. I will note that a swastika and SS were smeared off by road crew. These new graffiti were added. I would like to accept the new castle of racism. If this is their new home, then the neo-nazis are going in the right direction -- poor to obscurity.

I have obliterated the face and some of the letters on the left. I will point out that the *ew was pained as a singular noun. I also find it interesting that Slayer is used as well as quasi and real satanic symbols. I wonder if the neo-nutzis understand the satanistic and pagan basis for the pentagram as well as the meaning of Turd Burger in relation to their hateful words. I am glad it's there, as turd burger is a gutteral sneeze in an attempt amidst slurring.

To nazis and thier "kin", damn you all in your own fashion.

No comments: