Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

ahem, fix this please?


I approve police using every effort to fix this area. There are non-criminals here and I think they deserve a safe Fort Wayne. I think the residents will applaud your efforts. Heck! Send the National Guard in there!

Another murder. The mortally wounded victim backed into a house, wrecking it. He had been shot. Why is there a debate whether it is a homicide? Why are we letting the gangs dictate policy. If I wanted to live in L.A. . . . anyway, I hope the police are given greater latitude in prevent more violent crime in this area.

They should fix the law so that police should only have to have evidence of ONE, and ONLY ONE drug buy before they raid the place.
If the person arrested has ties to local gangs, deport his butt to the nation of Chile or use him for mine-sweeping in Kurdish Iraq or the Iraq-Iran border for all I care.

The citizens of this city should feel safe and it can't happen if they are so scared that they will not be witnesses in court, or indeed, disclose vital information to police when questioned.

1 comment:

MR said...

The "suspect" was deported to Sweden, but claims he's not from there.

"You Fargin' Ice-holes! You Bastages Wiolated my Fargin Rights!"