Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

mmm, yummy

I'm having a problem and I show it to a point that someone asked me, "what's wrong". I can't talk about it. I can't fix it like a bloody wound so simply with a band aid. I sometimes forget of the fragrance and smooth flavor of stomach acid, bile, and mucus lining. While the flavor is sickening, the smell is a bit like vitamins A & D mixed while the texture is chunky with mixed viscosity.

To compliment this meal of racked nerves and bad flavors my stomach plays a great little concert with lots of percussion. There feels to be pyrotechnics that I can't see, but feel. Um ... yeah! I'm not yet puking, but foresee it.

My whole system is a bit funky with nerves twitching and my adrenal glands in fairly high gear. "Fight or flight" panicked state shock and a preference for simplicity that I can't find. Never mind Nirvana, I can't find a comfy seat. My muscles all want to march in different directions.

My head hurts and I'd rather be blank for a while, but I am not.

No comments: