Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

life, death, beauty

This caterpillar was found munching on the unwanted mess of plants. I returned it to another section of less-desirable plants.

This poor critter was on my windshield on the blank area between the wiper blades. I have no idea how it got there, only that it was dead. Since I wasn't near a tree, I suspect a predator dropped it while in flight with its meal.







I don't think flowers need too much explaining.

I helped the folks garden and was reminded of the frailty of life. A caterpillar was potentially doomed because it was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The bird was doomed for it was frail and many young die such -- young. The plants appear healthy, but can die with cold, too much or too little rain. I stand back and admire things while they live, while I live.

No comments: