Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 04, 2008

short time there

I sense implications coming .. I'll accept them with gratitude.
"I'm going to hell", because I didn't want to drive back !stinking! town to return later in possibly bad !stinking! weather. "I'm going to hell" more likely because of doubt, not sin ... for redemption and salvation keeps you alive, not being good.

I'm going to use a hotel. I've stayed there before. It was quite comfortable. I like the ground floor better, but ... it is "all good". The staff there are friendly, sadly I've never had the chance to see the pool. My work hours eliminate my chance to relax fully at the hotel. It's clean, fresh, calm. It shall be my last stay in that town, to my knowledge. I missed out on the whirlpool room ... only $10 more.

Some other hotels within a block are $25 - $40 more. Yikes. I bid thee ado Worktown starts with W

Westchester, Washington, Williamsburg, Westboro, whatever

No comments: