Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

oregano sasperilla (speaking forward in reverse)

clocks cleaned out with brushes and haste, mind aflutter, bats flee their roost
my cluttered mind filled with messes old, present and new from work
finally I can sweep my mind free of them
lost to me
I am sad -- my ties to a few people will be severed
I am not sorry I am going, but rather sorry that I don't get to contact these good people

I know heartily they will not seek out me
____________________________
With a promise of a good day and time off for good behavior and work, I shall finish two resumes for people, begin again grant searching for business grants so that I might consult on my off hours

So much to do, 'so much to say, so much to say'+

+ Dave Matthews

No comments: