Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

rubbing, for which I need alcohol


I was brushed with no fewer than eight individual breasts today. Some breasts "re-visited". A couple brushes were accidental, but most were not. Hmmmm .... clean environment, right? Heck no! My package was nearly groped with intent, but my position protected my package from fondling. My butt, however, was stroked, smacked, and patted. You'd think the ladies never got laid or something. Now, if the situation were reversed ... hell surely would have new attendees.

My butt was the target of attack and admiration from a naughty girl at work, who is loud ... dramatic, touchy, slutty, but in form (playing the role on stage only).

The least comfortable contact I got tonight was oddly from a guy ... scary! I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice in my ear.

Dude ... cut that out right f'ing now! It wasn't an advance, but crossing social bounds that he didn't know existed. Thankfully I didn't hear, " zip" and the second hand on the other shoulder. "Guy! The cell-block is that a-way", pointing to hell.

No comments: