Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ill-fitting because she's wholesome

There's a woman at work, well ... 19 who married in June. She and her husband live in one town. She is attending school in another town (my hometown) and works in my work town. I wonder why she is so far flung from work ... because she is a good person, wholesome. I got her to share her wedding photos -- others were delighted to see as well.

I never really saw that she was "an odd piece" in the puzzle at work of different pieces to make a whole. She's always -- not in the group. She is taking nursing classes and one class is photography. As that is an interest of mine, no secret at work, she agreed to bring in some pictures from her assignment.

She's a neat woman who is seeking a move to work in her hometown. God willing, it will happen. I know that the first year of marriage is tough, but all the driving makes it worse ... when do you get to spend time together? I will miss her charm, wholesomeness ... a beauty in the dirt of work. We're all bad, she's kinder and gentler, cleaner. Thank God for the chance to have met her.

I will have gone before she gets a chance to move.

No comments: