Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bad man brings destruction

I am a bad man. Though I try to manage my behavior, my intent, my actions ... I believe that I have brought destruction to another person unwittingly. I may been able to predict it, but I did nothing to prevent putting someone else in danger.

I could explain away so many things, but in the end ... selfishness.

I assume (that is ASS out of "U" and "ME") and I have made an ass out of both and each.

Joy met with sickness, I have caused another person to become hurt. I am heartsick for I have done this. In each course of action, there is a reaction. There are always consequences for each and every action.

I care and never wanted this. God knows I was wrong, now I know.

More complex than keeping someone awake to talk with me -- she fell asleep at work, I am to blame. I have wronged others and ... Hell does await me.

No comments: