Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

passing sloop

I am but a ship on the water, passing and make a minor wave that pushes ships that are adrift.

I was told this weekend of people breaking up with long-term, and short-term persons. I had few facts of the "others", but I suggested that one, from what I was told, was a bad seed and worthy of crushing not planting. The other person I considered frankly unsure. Since the person was unsure about the other, I probed only that the reasons for the breakup and reuniting were significant; namely, that if the person sought the relationship again there was "something". To break it off more than twice, well ... the question there is the same, "why". If you can sort out that, then you have your answer and a logical direction. In this case, I would surmise that is was a value situation, i.e.: which is more valuable to you A or B?

One guy at work would be like an Arkansas hero ... in that anything that walks looks good. It's almost like the joke about the pig caught in the gate, he being the last guy to respond to the situation. He's 4 degrees from child molester ... not by relationship, but rather by preferences and near-pathological attention seeking (adoration) from younger ladies. Again, I elaborate, "consent before the law?" Uh, no.

Meanwhile, there are a couple of ladies at work that entrance me, one's foul-mouthed and wild, the other is tipping the scales at gravely immature, perhaps a long-time before reaching "drinkable wine" age.

No comments: