Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

making up rhymes with bad English

"half" with "math". It really doesn't match, unless you have such poor English skills that "math" is pronounced, "maff"

With that you could just "wiffle while you work". Wiff dis wing, I doo dee wed. I spelz fein, funker, wuz yo callin me a foo? I dun need no skool, I'z richer den yo, and gots me so much ice yo kan skate on dis ---ger.

Yep, Dr. Martin Luther King would be "dun proud y'all" made it to where Obama gets backing for Presidency and many Blacks are still using the "N" word for themselves. Yep -- he'd be so proud you made it. Way to go rappers for paving the way backward -- reinforcing stereotypes and encouraging youth to stay permanently defiant and fairly ignorant.

No comments: