Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, July 16, 2007

like a sugar high

I think my pangs for her are waning now. Thank goodness. It helped that she wore a really ugly lipstick color. I think it was "fatlip" color from the Mike Tyson cosmetic company. When she's worn more natural lip color ... with her general appearance ... ummm, yum. What attracts me isn't her visage, but rather her. When I've spoken with her, she's interesting, has ideals and hasn't had the bit of luck to show her great potential.

There's another woman there who's the local hottie, but she's a puzzle with missing pieces that would take you years to assemble. She's had an unhappy life-- so there's luggage, baggage, and a void (needing to be filled). Too much, too much for me thanks! The other little hottie is still teen-thinking in many respects. Dude, grapes aren't wine, there's a process that's missing there.

Still, the woman there who invades my dreams ... hm. If only reality were more malleable -- I'd change me.

No comments: