Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

wing

That's all I found of what was once a bird, young and flightless. I suppose I thought of this because I saw a young girl, half-naked in short-shorts and lots of other flesh showing -- teen. I see this girl getting a lot of attention from all the wrong people.

Gee, I don't understand why guys are trying to molest me -- showing flesh and being cute. Granted, I'm not absolving the men's clear disregard to inhibitions or aggressive tendencies. She's okay for now, but I think she's walking a dangerous line. A little bird, wings not clipped, yet cannot fly ... this girl. I hope I don't see only the remnants of her, having bad experiences, namely due to poor planning and "dressing" in this case.

In comparison and contrast to her there were two ladies from work who were "going to get drunk", but were still cute. They needed some attention ... one more than the other. Man, oh man, older than the teen -- they were needin' some luvin' perhaps. Cute, sweet, and one is trashy.

1 comment:

MR said...

I was at a restaurant recently where a Mother came in with her, perhaps, 9 year-old daughter who was wearing a faceful of make-up. I thought, but didn't say anything, until later an employee came to me and said "do you have any little girls?" I said "I know exactly what you're going to say... if MY daughter ever came downstairs looking like that, I'd turn the hose on her." He was in agreement. I told him I should go over there and tell her mother that the 9 year-old was looking pretty sexy and see if that fixed the problem. I wouldn't be surprised if they let her drive home--that's out of control.