Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

local birds feed others

Sadly, the four robin chicks in a nest are no longer there. Two of the four were found dead. It was unlcear whether they fell in "first flight" or were victims of a cat (or the like). Anyway, two new robins are now in the area. I hope to see more little critters soon.

In referring to critters, I saw a bandit last night -- or rather an animal dressed as one. A raccoon was lurking around the backyard and stopped to look at me when I flicked on the light. It slowly walked away, still unsure.

No, I didn't get a picture through two levels of glass at night with poor lighting.

I did txt message friends and family about the lovely orange moon last night. While I was driving, the orange moon was quite visible. In town here, it was obscured and hidden by clouds and somewhat murky humidity.

1 comment:

MR said...

"Obscured by Clouds" -Pink Floyd Album