Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Pepsi Obama

I'm looking on the internet and all I can see are ruddy Barack ads. Hey would you like some to drink, a Barack, diet Barack, wild cherry Barack? No, I think I'll have a water or Root Beer if you have it.

I don't want to get blinded by any ads, but Obama-mama drinks? Now, drinking during election for Hillary, that's certain for you have to be drunk to vote for her. Were she to become President, you would need to be drunk to tolerate it.

Into the hodge-podge of candidates we have "now enters Fred Thompson". Senator turned actor turned President-hopeful? It's like California spill over with Gary Coleman vs Arnold. Why not throw in Tiny Tim and show the world how fudged up our politics really are? Tip-toe through the bull!@#. I guess we have have Outkast join the debate for the PhatRap party (Purple is the color), 50Cent for the Gudespellars Par-tay and Jane Fonda for the Wacked-Out Self-Interest Party.

Cut the commercials -- "I don't want to see no more"+

+ Three Dog Night, "Mama Told Me Not to Come"

No comments: